Friday 25 February 2011

white blank page...

very uneventful day and a slightly pointless post :/

I have been searching for jewellery like this for ages and am struggling to find any at a decent price (£30 for a ring?!?). I am lusting for a pyramid stud ring (in both pictures) and I'm beginning to like owl face rings too. Does anyone have any similar things / know of anywhere reasonable? i would love to know! 

I've also just made another ASOS order (free delivery and discount is too much to resist!), which included a ring *shock*, bracelet and nail varnish, so there shall be a post about that soon. The picture above is also making me want to try white nails. I am nervous though as i am pale i think it might look as though i have tip-exed my nails, especially when it chips... anyone tried it and actually like it? 
- Jen xx
 Images from weheartit.com

12 comments:

Sophie said...

I got a lovely owl ring from accessorize, think it was quite expensive thou xx

Unknown said...

I got an owl ring in h&m a few weeks ago and i know lots of people have it. Since H&M rarely change their stock i would say they still have them :)

ching said...

those rings are all so divine.

The Style Rawr said...

Voila:

http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=33057&storeId=12556&productId=1925282&langId=-1&categoryId=&searchTerm=ring&pageSize=200

We're totally ring obsessed too!! Go for the white. It looks awesome with cracked polish on top too ;) ZEBRA <3

T & J

www.thestylerawr.com

XoX

Phuong said...

beautiful rings

Giveaway: Win 100 euro giftcard from ASOS.COM

It must be fashion said...

I love your rings!

http://itmustbefashion.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

love the rings :)

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures, wish I could have all the rings in the pictures! :)

Against The Lights said...

Absolutely adore these photos, the rings are precious but the images speak volumes! Great blog, definitely will be followin!!


Come check out our new fashion blog & support the upcoming Fashion Magazine that is 'Against The Lights'!
http://againstthelights.blogspot.com/

Dilan Dilir said...

I LOVE rings!

Alyce said...

Aahhh I love all this jewellery.
I don't know if they'd have this in London, but 'Cotton On' has really cute owl rings - nearly identical to the picture, and they're really cheap. I regret not buying it when I saw it!

xx Alyce
http://alycefashionland..blogspot.com

Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

I adore rings & can never find a decent high street version,
www.etsy.com/shop/hivenj
xx