Thursday 25 August 2011

this & that...

and the award for crappiest blogger goes to - ME!
So I thought i would so a sort of 'round up' post, filling you in on the past week...
I spent last weekend at V festival, as i do every year. It was brilliant once again. Eminem headlined on Sunday and was amazing. Words cannot describe how excellent he was, if you ever get the chance to see him live, take it! He doesn't perform much & it was really special to be lucky enough to see him :)


Then yesterday i picked up some bargains...


Dress - £12.99 // Earrings - £3.99


Bought this from H&M this week & then saw a wicked post by Daisy about how to wear it, which has given me tonnes of ideas that i would never have thought of before. (click here to read her post)
H&M is quickly becoming my favorite shop. Nice clothes & good prices, what more could i ask for?

Favorite make-up find in ages. This Topshop crayon is in the colour "Equinox", which is a gorgeous shimmery gold. I have been using it as an eye-shadow or just in my tear ducts to brighten my eyes. It lasts all day and i haven't found any downsides so far!


Hope your all well & anyone who received their GCSE results i hope your all chuffed :)
The fact that i'm back to sixth form in just over a week is really depressing me,

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a lovely time at V fest, I'm jealous! loving your recent buys as well :) I've nominated you for a blog award if you want to have a go as well :) xx

Catte said...

Totally in love with h&m aswell


www.converseandchords.blogspot.com

Rachel said...

I really love that dress!

Anonymous said...

Love that dress! I hardly ever go to H&M , must start visiting!

emily connick said...

so jealous you got to go to v festival! the dress is gorgeous, and the eyeshadow looks really pretty.

emilyconnickfashion

ronan said...

v sounds amazing! that's a really pretty dress and the equinox crayon looks great, like you could use it in so many different ways! i got my results - pleased! :D haha still got a week and a bit til college!:) hopefully we'll get some sun xxx

http://ronanronanronan.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I was at V Fest toooo!
And I agree, Eminem was amazing, and so was Rihanna. But my fave of the weekend was Jessie J - did you manage to see her?

www.alltheshallowthings.blogspot.com
xxxxxxx

Sophie Isobel said...

I like the dress, I pondered over it in H&M the other day!
Also, the Topshop crayon looks really lovely, I'm going to give it a swatch next time I'm in town :)
x

Alice said...

I was at V Festival as well! Totally amazing weekend and you're right - Eminem was the perfect way for it to end! He was brillllliant x

Boyana said...

Wow you saw Eminem live !I'm so jealous. Nice earrings :)