Sunday 25 December 2011

it's christmaaaaaaas!

MERRY CHRISTMAS! <3
Thought i would do a very quick post letting you all know that i'm still alive! I haven't blogged in so long, for so many reasons, but I will be making a concerted effort from now on to blog more.

Few random mobile snaps from today...





I was also lucky enough to receive the watch from my Christmas wishlist (post below), but it was too big, so is with the watch man being sorted! I will be spending the rest of my day stuffing my face & watching movies with the famalam.
Hope you all have a lovely day!


<3 Jen x x x

9 comments:

Sophie said...

Merry Christmas! X

Anonymous said...

Nice to see you back blogging! Hope you had a great Christmas - you look lovely in the photo! :) xxx

Shannon Beer said...

Lovely presents, looks like you got a lot of things from your wishlist!x

Carly said...

can i ask where are them boots from? ive been looking for some like that for ages but cant find any :(

Unknown said...

@Carly - my boots are from Linzi :-)

Anonymous said...

i love those shoes! I always see them and want to buy them for myself :) lovely photo, you're so pretty!

xxx

Catflicks

Živa said...

Looove your Christmas presents, the boots are great! <3 Love your blog, I followed. :)

smile in high heels said...

love the loafers so much

Josefína said...

you are beautiful!