Sunday 13 May 2012

Week in Photos #5...



Lucky Charms from the USA // 3D cool kids // Kitten we bought for my friends 18th!
New Topshop shirt // Too many take-aways // New BaByliss curlers
Savior from Superdrug // New shit // My face


Stressed times at the moment as my a-level exams are beginning & I am starting to realise how unprepared i am! I also went to see 'The Avengers' in 3D last night. It was AMAZING. Cannot recommend it enough. Oh & if you want to see a review of any of the 'new shit' just let me know in the comments :)

x x x x

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

you look lovely in these photos! i'd love to see a review of the new shit :P particularly the foundation! nicola xxx

Jess said...

i live for lucky charms, they're delish. so expensive to buy here though </3

Emily said...

That is the cutest little kitten! Best present ever?! Good luck with your exams xxx

Glitter Detector said...

Aww the kitten is adorable! xx

Lacee Swan said...

sounds like a busy week! how adorbs is that kitten!!!

Unknown said...

Aww, that kitten is so adorable! And that Chinese looks ridiculously good, it's making me hungry!
Would love to see a review of the Rimmel foundation as that's another thing I've been thinking about getting. I usually tend to go for higher-end foundations just because of the quality, but have heard this one is brilliant and sooo much cheaper! What do you think of it?
Mel x

http://melswallofmirrors.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Very nice pics! ;)

http://themadcreationist.blogspot.it/

Kisses

Giuseppe